Legal assistance in tax litigation
- Representation and defense of the Client during proceedings before Provincial and Regional Tax Commissions, through the drafting and filing of:
- appeals, complaints and appeal deeds;;
- counter deduction deeds;
- explanatory and supplementary briefs;
- technical consultancy and documents for defense;
- applications of judicial suspension of the tax collection.
- Drafting and filing of appeals before the Taxpayer’s Guarantor.
- Defense of the client in trials before the Court of Cassation.